Nowadays every week there is new smartphone getting launched by different companies. It has become a trend to keep coming up with new models which are like upgrades to their predecessors. Honestly being a gadget lover I used to keep a track of mobiles, cameras, watches, laptops, tablets, etc on a regular basis but off late I have lagged behind because it is very difficult to keep up with this pace of newer models and variants of all types getting launched every week. Sometimes there are few features and specifications which always catch attention and it was a 4GB RAM which caught my attention in a smartphone and so I decided to check the phone little in details and see the features also. It is ASUS Zenfone 2 – is it the next big one ? Lets see some features –
After reading about the phone here are few features which I am looking forward to –
- 4GB RAM is easily the biggest feature or highlight which caught my eyes. Laptop used to have such RAM’s before but a smartphone having such capacity can enhance the usage experience really well. Multi tasking and using multiple applications will be quite easy with such capacity.
- PIXEL MASTER is also a word which stood out for me and made me quite inquisitive about it.I really like clicking pictures and trying new features and apps for it too. This particular phone has a Front Camera of 5 Mega-Pixel with Fix Focus, Wide View & PixelMaster. The Rear Camera is 13 Mega-Pixel one with Auto Focus & PixelMaster. According to ASUS, PixelMaster is a unique technology which combines hardware, software & optical design to deliver very good and incredible image quality. This camera will be able to take much much better photos at night or in low light place and that too without a flash. The video recording also will be of high quality. I really hope it can stand upto this camera specification and then it will be one of the best camera phones surely.
- We all face battery and charging issues with our phones in daily routine and I am sure this will be no different but what I liked a feature was speed of charging. This is an ASUS exclusive technology which will charge at much faster speeds then the routine speeds. I read it can charge 60% battery in about 39 minutes. It definitely can become a stand out feature again if this can be done on a consistent basis. The phone is carrying a 3000mAh Li-Polymer battery which is non-removable.
- A smart and sleek design and body does give it a fine look and makes it attractive. Colour options of Black/White/Grey/Red/Gold makes it quite flexible in terms of age groups of people who can use this. It will suit all age brackets.
- Personalised ZEN UI Interface as seen on the site seems quite attractive and exciting. Variety of features mentioned include – Zenmotion, Snapview, Trend Micro security & ZEN UI Instant updates. Now these are features which are best reviewed when used personally so with some excitement I will definitely look forward to trying these out.
The phone with these looks and features can definitely go a long way and I #CantWait4Zenfone2 to try myself these features. The only thing it needs to push the best of sales is an attractive and smart pricing. A lot more can be seen and read about this smartphone here – http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/ .