ASUS Zenfone 2 is a newly launched Smartphone and it has turned out to be quite a competitive phone in all aspects and giving a good fight to the so called big guns of mobile industry. I will point important features of the phone which will help you to make it your next Smartphone.
- 4GB RAM is the killer feature for me. It will make your use your phone like a tablet or a laptop.
- Good combination of beauty & strength. The looks of the phone are very attractive and the build is quite strong. Overall gives a very premium feel.
- Display is a big improvement from the earlier phones of ASUS. High resolution and wide angle viewing makes it a pleasure to use with no such strain on eyes. It proves the tagline – See what others can’t see.
- Camera quality is upgraded with so called Pixel Master which gives a DSLR feel to the person clicking. You can expect very colourful and brisk photos with the 13 Mega Pixel camera. Super resolution for some incredible HDR photography.
- 3d Gaming experience with very powerful graphics processing unit.
- 3000 mAh Li-Polymer battery keeps the phone going for a good number of hours. The charging also has a new technology which charges 60% battery in nearly 40 minutes.
- ZEN UI interface makes the use very personalised and easy. Smart & stylish layout is the definite plus for any mobile user. It’s the user experience which makes a big difference.
- Kids Mode is very attractive feature which lot of people will highlight because kids use parents mobile a lot. This helps in managing apps and content with respect to usage by kids.
- Online security is very important concern these days for everyone. Data, personal details, etc all are at risk since it is exposed online. Zenfone 2 comes with Trend Micro Security which is built in feature fighting against online threats.
- Pricing of under Rs.15k makes it a very attractive buy. Dual sim with 4g compatibility and above mentioned features is a super combo.
I feel this is definitely a good phone with all features and specifications to price combination.